Being an Informative and Entertaining Guide to Getting A Ticket For Carys’s CD Launch Party
The Date: Friday 27th April 2018
The Venue: The John Peel Centre for Creative Arts, Church Walk, Stowmarket, IP14 1ET.
19:30 Doors open
20:00 – 20:30 Keith Sadler
20:30 – 21:00 Carys
21:00 – 21:15 Break
21:15 – 21:45 Triangle
21:45 – 22:30 Carys & Guests
The Tickets: Available from the following places
- from Carys in person. (This only really works if you live in Suffolk.)
- from the AD music website.
- from the John Peel Centre, their box office is open from 10am to 2pm. I have no idea why they’re not advertising the event yet.
The Price: Yours for the very reasonable cost of £5 per ticket.
The Other Stuff:
- The John Peel Centre has a licensed bar. Beer is £3 a pint. Wine and spirits are not £3 a pint. Nor are they served in pints.
- There will be CDs for sale! Not just mine, but Keith and Triangle will have albums available as well.
- I got really distracted when I was writing this because we say “An Exciting…”, “An Informative…” but “A Useful…”. I still quite can’t get my head around why this is the case because they’re all vowels. You will notice that I decided not to use the word useful.
- The above point was not at all useful.
- I shall stop now.
Hope to see you there!