TRANSCRIPT: You know what I’m going to say.
WolfSong album launch is officially postponed due to Covid-19.
It’s not cancelled. I intend to do the launch online, and I intend to hopefully be able to do a concert on the 25th April which I will stream somewhere, so hopefully you’ll be able to watch that, because let’s face it you’re not going to be doing anything else, are you?
Once this has all blown over which could be…who knows – I will reschedule the concert, hopefully at the same venue. I very much hope Tilly will still be able to be a part of it if we can find a mutually convenient date.
Now it just leaves us to finish the album…then buy lots of toilet roll, build it into a fort….and I didn’t think about how I was going to finish this sentence, so…
See you on the other side
P.S. We’re working on finishing the album as I type this. CD and download should still be available on the planned release date.
If you’ve bought tickets then I’m offering 3 options:
- Tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date
- Put the ticket price towards a copy of the WolfSong CD or download
- Full refund